[leshan-dev] Leshan server monitoring->Options

Hi All,

I used the leshan server demo and called the inbuilt rest API's to get the details about
1) No of clients collected
2)Objects associated with the clients
3)Create a observer request on the IPSO obejcts

Can we do the monitoring via the coap client or leshan client? Do we have the API's which returns the details like connected devices and it's objects?

Please let me know if there is any existing API(non-http) for leshan server monitoring

thanks
Ramakrishnan

Back to the top