Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Size of a full Eclipse mirror?

We also are facing this problem, in the last month we run out of space several times.
Now we tried to modify the script in order to "downgrade" our mirror profile from the original "full_eclipse".
Anyway we encountered problems in using the script syntax (our Linux is Ubuntu, can this be a reason for a different syntax?).
Any other have this problem?
How do you changed the script?

--
Vincenzo Caselli