[eclipse-mirrors] Size of a full Eclipse mirror?

Hi,

We're setting up a full Eclipse mirror. We have been rsyncing for quite some
time and so far we have downloaded 432 GB of data and it seems that there is
no end - we are worried that we will run out of disk space before the initial
rsync completes.

How much data does a full Eclipse mirror currently have? I read somewhere
that it should be around 350 GB, but we're way beyond that. We have used
eclipse.org-rsync.sh script manually for the download as documented.

Any advice or suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

        Mikko Jaaskelainen