[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.0 I(S)-build for M4

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.0 I(S)-build for M4

Please document your Project's testing and approval of this build, by 2 PM Thursday (Eastern Time),
or let us know if that's not possible.

The unit tests for this build will not finish until this afternoon (around our status meeting time),
but should be testable.

The current build is labeled an "I-Build" but we will rename to "S-Build" before final
promotion for Indigo M4.

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.3.0-I/20101209114749/I-3.3.0-20101209114749/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R330_12092010

= = = =

And, remember, no M-build to smoke test this week.

Instead, teams that are able to fit it in, might test with Eclipse 4.1.
I have not yet re-added compiling against 4.1, but ... that is just
a sanity check that we are compatible. To actually run, you can use any
recent 4.1 build, such as
http://download.eclipse.org/e4/sdk/drops/I20101209-0255/index.php
and install our pre-reqs and WTP as you usually would.
(Well, that's the plan ... I haven't tried it recently).

Back to the top