[wtp-releng] Status of M4 readiness

Our official candidate is the following build. The only change since the last candidate was the fix for the validation regression (Bug 213631) plus I also change the DTP pre-req to their M4b, since their original one no longer exists (and, I'd prefer our listed pre-reqs be exactly correct). As far as I can tell, neither of these require formal regression testing (i.e. both well isolated).

3.0M4  R3.0 Sat, 5 Jan 2008 -- 09:13 (UTC)

Besides finishing the Milestone test page there are also 3 untriaged 'critical' bugs that at least need to be triaged before we declare M4 and a fourth one that should be triaged a tiny bit more.

Happy Monday! :)

Back to the top