[wtp-releng] Current M4 status

Our current candidate for M4 is

3.0M4  R3.0 Thu, 3 Jan 2008 -- 20:49 (UTC)

There was a build after, with 4 JUnit failures, but the code did not change ... I accidentally triggered a build with some other "incubator" work I'm doing.
I'll remove that build. (I was preparing an acerbic note until I saw that I did it :)

There's only one bug I'm aware of that should be considered for M4:
Bug 213631 WSDL, XML and XSD (and JSP and HTML) file validation incorrectly reports success
We are trying to find if anyone is around to take a look at it! (sigh...   :)

Thanks

Back to the top