[wtp-releng] Reverted Xerces 2.9 to 2.8 for right now

We (well, Valentin) discovered the JUnit problem were due to Xerces 2.9, and in fact discovered there is not a problem with Sun's VM, but there is with IBM's VM (which is what we happen to use in our JUnit tests).

The problem is with some of the new "transformer" (serialization) stuff that is new in 2.9. Apparently IBM's JRE has an "early" version of the same stuff, and the class loader is getting "mixed up" on which to use from where. (Whereas Sun's VM doesn't have it at all, so there is no ambiguity or chance for confusion).

And ... I think if OSGi was working as I thought it did, then it shouldn't be a problem .... so, I'd like to step back, and take a good look, to make sure something else isn't wrong. At the worst, we may have to change some of our source code to work with the new version ... but, hopefully that won't be required.  In the meantime, I wanted to simplify this week's I-build and testing and just go with what we had.

I've reopened bug 185839 to track resolution of this issue, and am developing a simple test case to illustrate the issue.