Re: [wtp-releng] WTP restructuring revisions for Web services

Thanks Kathy. I've made the changes (that I can) and added some comments in your original note below.
Feel free to double check, and let me know if more changes needed or if I missed anything.

Kathy Chan <kathy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/31/2007 08:03 PM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] WTP restructuring revisions for Web services

Hi,

I reviewed the document listed under http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_CVS_Restructuring for the Web services project.  Here's my review results:

The list of directories listed under http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/treeout/webservices.html for webservices are OK except for the following:

MOVE FROM PLUGINS TO ARCHIVE:
 <DONE>
- org.eclipse.jst.ws.axis

- org.eclipse.jst.ws.axis.ant

MOVE FROM THIRDPARTY TO ARCHIVE:
<DONE: but left as 'thirdparty' directory in the archive directory>
- org.apache.axis

- org.apache.axis11

- org.apache.commons_logging

- org.apache.jakarta_log4j

- org.apache.wsil4j

- org.uddi4j

- org.wsdl4j

ADD TO PLUGINS
<These won't show up yet, since the listing are created from the last snapshot, I think taken last Friday .. but, the scripts appear such that they will pick them up automatically>
- org.eclipse.wst.ws.service.policy

- org.eclipse.wst.ws.service.policy.ui

In addition, out of the list of directories listed under http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/treeout/common.html for commons, the following are owned by the Web services team and are in the right directory:

Yes, well, remember, if in the "common project" they are owned by the "common project team". I recall some discussion about moving some, but not sure if that's what you mean. But will assume the small changes below are also fine with the common project team.

plugins

- org.eclipse.wst.command.env

- org.eclipse.wst.command.env.core

- org.eclipse.wst.command.env.ui

- org.eclipse.wst.common.environment

- org.eclipse.wst.internet.cache

tests

- org.eclipse.wst.internet.cache.tests

Two of the common plugins should be moved:

MOVE FROM PLUGINS TO DOCS
<DONE. ... is there any desire to move all info pops in 'common' to the 'docs' directory? I think there's a 'validation' one left?>
- org.eclipse.wst.command.env.infopop

MOVE FROM TESTS TO ARCHIVE
<DONE>
- org.eclipse.wst.command.env.tests

Regards,

Kathy Chan
Rational Java Web Services,
IBM Toronto Lab
D3-354, D3/R8V/8200/MKM,
8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario,
Canada, L6G 1C7
kathy@xxxxxxxxxx
(905) 413-3022, tieline: 969-6038, fax: (905) 413-4920