From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 10/25/2007 12:07 PM
Subject: [wtp-releng] Details about component.xml files

Several have asked me lately about the format and meeting of elements and attributes of component.xml files.
So they can update them according to their current/planned APIs.

I didn't know, so had to go back and ask an expert (John Lanuti :) and he said the only info he knows about is here:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/releng.wtptools/api/api-usage-checking-design.html?root=WebTools_Project&content-type=text%2Fhtml&revision=HEAD

Hopefully that'll suffice?