[wtp-releng] Issue with JEM versions released to WTP 1.5..5 I think require reverting

As far as I can tell, there were a lot of tiny things released, but nothing substantial.
And, this feature in particular, we should avoid making changes if at all possible.
Below are my notes as I explored the discrepancies, but the end result is I reverted
the JEM plugin/features to exactly what they were for WTP 1.5.4. If anyone knows we
should do something else, please let me know.

jst-jem.map
file revision

1.14.2.14 == R1_5_4 (that is, was the version used to build WTP 1.5.4).

1.14.2.15 == current head of R1_2_maintenance map, released for WTP 1.5.5 around 7/7, for
    [187286] Incorrect EJB validation errors

    BUT, I could not find any JEM related changes for this bug,
    so, I am thinking maybe they were released accidentally.
    The only changes I could see were some small preference changes, EE specified,
    and a place or two where code was changed to remove warnings. (In other words,
    nothing suitable for a maintenance release).

So, I reverted the map file to exactly what it was for WTP 1.5.4.

1.14.2.16 == current proposed revision equivalent to 1.14.2.14 revision.

If this was an error, please open a bug making it clear what is changing in JEM.

Back to the top