[wtp-releng] Please bump remaining service versions for WTP 1.5.5

I have bumped up all the _feature_ versions to 1.5.5, when the feature contained changed plugins. Nearly all :(

But, there is still a few bundles that show up as "qualifier only increase".
This is usually a sign that something was fixed in the bundle, but its service version increment was forgotten.

Please fix these up soon, so we can get a "clean M-build" soon.

After that, please sanity check the feature versions I've incremented just to make sure there's no gross errors.

org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.core
1.1.53.v200707181030 (current)
1.1.53.v200704191600 (reference)
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ui
1.1.3.v200707260530 (current)
1.1.3.v200704261800 (reference)
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.webservice
1.1.4.v200707030030 (current)
1.1.4.v200704161800 (reference)
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.webservice.ui
1.1.3.v200707030030 (current)
1.1.3.v200704161800 (reference)
org.eclipse.wst.common.emf
1.1.3.v200707061630 (current)
1.1.3.v200612061436 (reference)
org.eclipse.wst.datatools.connection.ui.doc.user
1.0.203.v200707192023 (current)
1.0.203.v200608310305 (reference)
org.eclipse.wst.datatools.server.ui.doc.user
1.0.203.v200707192023 (current)
1.0.203.v200608310305 (reference)
org.eclipse.wst.server.core
1.0.107.v20070724b (current)