Re: [wtp-releng] A lot can happen overnight? For west coast teams :)

Please disregard most of this message. Appears I was looking at the wrong build results. The only outstanding issue is the contentassist.tests plugin which we are in the process of releasing a fix for.

--Cam

Cameron Bateman wrote:

I am seeing weird forbidden access warnings on org.eclipse.jst.jsf.designtime.tests relating to use of such definitely API classes as IType (JDT). Wondering if this is related to the NoClassDefFoundError's being seen during execution of the test results.

Also, our metadata test suite is running successfully even though it appears not be compiling. This seems strange. "make -clean" required?

The test errors in jsf.contentassist.tests are due to a build.properties problem which has been addressed at HEAD and will be released soon.

--Cam