[wtp-releng] Yet another re-spin for RC1.5.4

Since I'm working the third shift tonight :)
I'm fixing some versioning and packaging issues with RC1.5.4, as below.

There were come "qualifier increase only" changes to the following bundles,
presumably due to some fixes put in this week.  So, rather than wait for the component owners to fix,
incremented their service field by +1.
Owners: please confirm all is ok and as intended, and please fix version numbers in R2.0 stream if needed.

org.eclipse.jst.ws.axis.consumption.core
    1.0.103.v200704181932 (current)
    1.0.103.v200701152245 (reference)
org.eclipse.jst.ws.axis.consumption.ui
    1.0.102.v200704181932 (current)
    1.0.102.v200608301709 (reference)
org.eclipse.jst.ws.axis.creation.ui
    1.0.104.v200704181932 (current)
    1.0.104.v200702061836 (reference)

org.eclipse.wst.command.env
    1.0.103.v200704181932 (current)
    1.0.103.v200702021949 (reference)
org.eclipse.wst.command.env.core
    1.0.102.v200704181932 (current)
    1.0.102.v200702021949 (reference)

The were some "issues" with JEM bundles due to me not communicating well. I'd put some
changes in the head of R1_2_maintenance that should not have been released for build, since
they were not substantial changes in code ... and, by using the "old" 1.2.3 version numbers, others
that consume JEM will have more confidence that nothings really changed.
So, these should be reverted to their "reference" versions.
 org.eclipse.jem
    1.2.1.v200704181020 (current)
    1.2.1.v20060918_M (reference)
org.eclipse.jem.beaninfo
    1.2.2.v200704181020 (current)
    1.2.2.v20061027_M (reference)
org.eclipse.jem.proxy
    1.2.0.v200704181020 (current)
    1.2.0.v20060918_M (reference)
org.eclipse.jem.ui
    1.2.1.v200704181020 (current)
    1.2.1.v20060918_M (reference)

Unfortunately, jem.util actually does have a legitamate qualifier-only increase, since
I had to release a small change to get it to build correctly (in our build system) but makes
no difference to the code.
So, this qualifier-only increase will stay
org.eclipse.jem.util
    1.2.1.v200704181020 (current)
    1.2.1.v20060918_M (reference)

And, the jem.workbench bundle was correctly incremented with its fix.

And, lastly, I fixed up our scripts so JEM won't be "included" in the WST feature,
but ... will still include it in our WTP zip for simplicity.

Back to the top