RE: [wtp-releng] Candidate Build status

Updates:

1.5.4

Build finished, however, JUnits did not, they timed out for whatever reason.  I *think* this build should be fine to start smoke testing.  I will respin after 2.0 build is done to get a clean JUnit sweep.

2.0

Thanks Rob.  Build underway with Rob's changes which hopefully will give us a clean Integration candidate.  Teams should be smoke testing the current build already.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

"Rob Frost" <rfrost@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/19/2007 09:54 AM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Webtools releng discussion list" <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [wtp-releng] Candidate Build status

The JUnit failures in 2.0 are not real (due to issues in the unit test logic); I had released fixes to the unit test code yesterday but the release failed for some reason (the files themselves were tagged but the map files failed to get updated, I just committed those updates to the map files)

So, go ahead and start smoke testing.

-Rob