[wtp-releng] Candidate Build status

1.5.4

Oops.  I get to wear the dunce cap on this one.  On changing the buildid to inlcude RC for 1.5.4, I mistakenly changed the buildtype to RC instead of M.  Doh.  Rebuild underway right now.  Please hold smoke tests.

There are also two bugs in pmc awaiting approval we may want to respin for, 174073 and 182181

2.0

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R2.0/I-I200704190706-200704190706/

This has 2 JUnit failures in J2EE.  Any comments?  Are these real failures?  I *think* teams should start smoke testing this build.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top