[wtp-releng] update on one build/run problem

Thanks to Amy and Nitin, they observed the wrong javax.servlet bundle is in our built zips.

I think I know how I broke that, and will
        1) try a quick fix first and just force the right one in there for the next build.
        2) try to fix "the right way" later tonight (which requires a change to releng.wtpbuilder).

In the mean time, folks can probably get further in any smoke testing this afternoon just my "manually"
installing the right version from orbit, into their plugins directory.

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/S200702082257/bundles/javax.servlet_2.4.0.v200612120446.jar

Back to the top