[wtp-releng] WTP 1.5.3 going, going...

Gone.

Well almost.  Component lead approval vote has passed and we are just waiting on EMF and Eclipse to declare so that we can modify our prereq links to point to their official bits.  So, no respin and no resmoke necessary.

Thanks to all the teams for their diligence in contributing 126 defect fixes!  This release delivers a substantial improvement in quality over 1.5.2.  I know the community appreciates all of your efforts!

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top