[wtp-releng] Where are the 2.0 I Build respins?

Hey guys,

The eclipse downloads website has been "locked" so teams can update thier 1.5.3 bits and have them mirrored before annoucing and opening up to the world to start downloading.  A side effect of this effort is that no updates to the webpages will show until the site is unlocked.  So, our 2.0 committer I Builds are hidden for the moment.  The eclipse site should be unlocked around 10 am (I think) at which point, I don't know how long it will take, but our content will start refreshing.  So, stay tuned.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top