Re: [wtp-releng] Broken link in the download page?.

Raghu,

Good catch.  EMF switched from being a "tools" eclipse project to a "modeling" eclipse project, but we received no word from them that they were going to change their download links.  I guess they don't mind breaking all of their adopters.  I will hack the link in the build result page for this week and update the prereqs for the builds next week.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

"raghunathan srinivasan" <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/11/2007 01:54 PM

Please respond to
"raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx"        <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>; Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Webtools releng discussion list" <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] Broken link in the download page?.

Hi,

The link to EMF is broken in the download page of the  integration build, I-I200701110425-200701110425.

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/emf/downloads/drops/2.3.0/S200612211251/emf-sdo-xsd-SDK-2.3.0M4.zip

wtp-releng mailing list
wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx