[wtp-releng] Releasing JSF Tools for weekly build

 Hi,

The release includes improvement to the Visual Page Designer and should not affect other components. We will smoke test the build tomorrow AM and post result by 12.00 PM PST.
-Raghu

From raghunathan srinivasan <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent Thu 1/11/2007 1:55 PM
To John Lanuti <jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx>; Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc
Subject [wtp-releng] RE: [wtp-dev] Smoke Test Request for WTP 2.0 M5 I Build -I-I200701110425-200701110425

Hi John,

We are not able to access CVS. I got an error releasing our change and I am not able to verify the status of the code. I will post an update later in the day.

-Raghu