Re: [wtp-releng] %feature.name not resolved in JSF SDK source feature...

Hi Justin,

Yes, if you take a look at the org.eclipse.jst.jsf_sdk.feature.source feature, its feature.xml uses %feature.name as the the feature label, but there's no corresponding feature.properties that defines the string.

To fix this, I believe you need to create a sourceTemplateFeature folder in your org.eclipse.jst.jsf.feature feature in CVS, and put things like:

build.properties
eclipse_update_120.jpg
epl-v10.html
feature.properties
feature.xml
license.html

in there. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Liu
IBM Rational Software
IBM Toronto Lab.
8200 Warden Ave. Markham, Ontario, L6G 1C7
Internal mail: D3/UMZ/8200/MKM (D3-268)
T/L: 969 3531
Tel: (905) 413 3531
Fax: (905) 413 4920
jeffliu@xxxxxxxxxx

Justin Chen <yung-chang.chen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/23/2006 10:54 AM

Please respond to
yung-chang.chen@xxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] %feature.name not resolved in JSF SDK source feature...

JSF has a "%feature.name 0.5.0.v20060622" under JavaServer Faces Tooling
(SDK) instead of something like "JavaServer Faces Tooling..." from
Help->Software Updates->Manage Configuration.  I.e., see the attached image.

We have a org.eclipse.jst.jsf_sdk.feature that has two included
features, org.eclipse.jst.jsf_sdk.feature.source and
org.eclipse.jst.jsf.feature.  Likely that something is wrong for the
org.eclipse.jst.jsf_sdk.feature.source feature.

Could someone please point out what could be the problem or how to
address this issue?

Thank you very much,
Justin
[attachment "jsf_sdk_src_FeatureNameNotResolved.png" deleted by Jeffrey Liu/Toronto/IBM] _______________________________________________