[wtp-releng] %feature.name not resolved in JSF SDK source feature...

JSF has a "%feature.name 0.5.0.v20060622" under JavaServer Faces Tooling (SDK) instead of something like "JavaServer Faces Tooling..." from Help->Software Updates->Manage Configuration. I.e., see the attached image.

We have a org.eclipse.jst.jsf_sdk.feature that has two included features, org.eclipse.jst.jsf_sdk.feature.source and org.eclipse.jst.jsf.feature. Likely that something is wrong for the org.eclipse.jst.jsf_sdk.feature.source feature. Could someone please point out what could be the problem or how to address this issue?

Thank you very much,
Justin

PNG image

Back to the top