Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Tools UI Walk Through July 23rd

DOUG SATCHWELL wrote:

OK - I've joined the mailing list. I can do a teleconference on 23rd July if its after 7pm BST (and preferably before the pub closes at 11pm :-). Otherwise, if we can do the walkthrough sometime in August I can be more flexible with times because I will probably be at home most of the day.

Doug, it looks like the UI group typically meets at 17:00 UTC time. Not sure how close to BST time that is (maybe 18:00 6pm)...any possibility that you could be able to attend at that time. Just saw the time posting for the meeting on the 9th, we wouldn't go until the 23rd still? If so, I can put together some power point slides that depict the UI as it stands now for Preferences and Launch configurations.

Dave

Back to the top