Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Tools UI Walk Through July 23rd

DOUG SATCHWELL wrote:

OK - I've joined the mailing list. I can do a teleconference on 23rd July if its after 7pm BST (and preferably before the pub closes at 11pm :-). Otherwise, if we can do the walkthrough sometime in August I can be more flexible with times because I will probably be at home most of the day.

But even if we manage the 23rd July date, it doesn't give us very much time to make code changes if we are to hit our M9 build for 4th August...

Understand. And truthfully, results of the UI walk through, may or maynot be incorporated into the M9 release. I'm waiting to find out the time the UI workgroup typically has their conference calls.

Dave

Back to the top