From: Ricky Liu<mailto:ieei.liu@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: ‎03/‎03/‎2016 03:32
To: Wakaama developer discussions<mailto:wakaama-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [wakaama-dev] lwm2m client bootstrapping failure and segfaulting

Hi Bill,

I think it may be caused by wireshark.  I can't see bootstraping package with coap filter in wireshark for a long time.

Do you see UDP on wireshark log?

When I connect to leshan.eclipse.org<http://leshan.eclipse.org> bs server, the wireshark can't parse bs command.

You can try with udp||coap or use (ip.src == ip || ip.dst == ip) filter in wireshark.

For example:  leshan.eclipse.org<http://leshan.eclipse.org>
(ip.src == 5.39.83.206 || ip.dst == 5.39.83.206)

[???? 2]

Hi Christian,

Yes I have, with the same problem. It appears the lwm2mclient does not send any traffic to the bootstrap server even with '-b' option, but transmits packets to the lwm2mserver after a short interval.

Regards,
Bill