Re: [wakaama-dev] lwm2m client bootstrapping failure and segfaulting

Hi Bill,

I think it may be caused by wireshark.  I can't see bootstraping package with coap filter in wireshark for a long time.

Do you see UDP on wireshark log?

When I connect to leshan.eclipse.org bs server, the wireshark can't parse bs command.

You can try with udp||coap or use (ip.src == ip || ip.dst == ip) filter in wireshark.

For example:  leshan.eclipse.org
(ip.src == 5.39.83.206 || ip.dst == 5.39.83.206)

內置圖片 2

Hi Christian,

Yes I have, with the same problem. It appears the lwm2mclient does not send any traffic to the bootstrap server even with '-b' option, but transmits packets to the lwm2mserver after a short interval.

Regards,
Bill