Re: [wakaama-dev] Wakaama compiling

Hi mark.
It's an issue, https://github.com/eclipse/wakaama/pull/85, but from the latest comments seems like they fixed it maybe?

Roberto

Probably, you'll get an answer much faster if you provide more information. How did you start server and lightclient? May be it would be useful if you share tcpdump's capture file.

Best,
Vyacheslav

Thank you Vyacheslav for your answer.

I look forward for an answer for who knows why does the lightclient not work, since it keeps saying "No Bootstrap Server" and "registration pending".

Mark.