Re: [wakaama-dev] Secure Client

Hi Ashish,

I use this command to connect leshan server and it works for me.  You can modify -n -i -p  for your settings.

./secureclient -n debian -u "coap://leshan.eclipse.org:5684" -i "deb" -p "707269766174655f6b6579"

Julien,

I have already specified the host in secureclient.c file, complied & built.

I am able to see the secureclient on Leshan Server by running the command (./secureclient)  but when i specify both PSK & PSK Identity and respective configuration in Leshan Security tab the client doesn't get listed.

The following is the command line used
./secureclient -i securetest -p ab8763248762348762cd

Please make a note that i am using both -i & -p parameter but there is no trace of DTLS logs in Wireshark neither using this the client get listed on leshan server.