[wakaama-dev] Wakaama compiling

Hello I'm pretty new here.

I started getting interested in wakaama a month ago, but I'm kind of stuck, I'm still trying to understand something of the (very difficult) code, that's why I started with the "lightclient", but it doesn't work (the lwm2mclient does instead), like I can't do anything with it ( it keep saying "No Bootstrap Server" and "registration pending", and the server see the client but it can't do anything with tje client) any help is appreciated :)

Furthemore, I have a question about wakaama in general.
I saw in the README that before to compile the client and the server I have to define some constants like: LWM2M_LITTLE_ENDIAN, LWM2M_CLIENT_MODE, LWM2M_SERVER_MODE, LWM2M_BOOTSTRAP, ecc... As far as I understood from the README (and also from the code) if I don't define them I shouldn't have the bootstrap, client, interface,..., so it shouldn't work, but it works perfectly!
Instead, if I define those constants, I get warnings like " warning: "LWM2M_LITTLE_ENDIAN" redefined [enabled by default]" and the same thing is with the others.

Why do I get those warnings and why if I don't define anything of those everything works flawlessly? The client and the server would do everything fine without errors or warnings.
I'm sorry if the questions are a bit dumb, but I can't go on without help.

Thank you.
Mark

Back to the top