[viatra-dev] Recent changes in VIATRA

Hi all,

in the last few days, I have finished the removal of deprecated code from the codebase, and fixed a few issues in the pattern language that caused issues when the pattern model was being edited outside the Xtext editor (e.g. in Sirius). One of the latter changes require the pattern language generator workflow to be re-executed.

As any of these changes might have some unexpected side effect, all of them were reviewed manually. In case anybody finds an unexpected issue, mostly related to the pattern editor (missing/incorrect error markers, or some kind of exceptions); or some removed deprecated code is still required somewhere, please report it, and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi

Eclipse Technologies Expert