[viatra-dev] Setup updates

Hi all,

today at the meeting I have mentioned that I have introduced several subprojects in the Oomph setup to allow easier development of some components. CEP and DSE were easily separated from the core engine, but query, transformation and addons are more tightly coupled, so they are still managed together. I have documented the created components in https://wiki.eclipse.org/VIATRA/DeveloperDocumentation/DevEnvironment#Project_selection

For migration of existing users:
 * If you want to keep all projects as source, open the ‘Projects into Workspace’ import wizard of Oomph, and select the VIATRA + Viatra Core + CEP + DSE subprojects in the wizard. After some time, the generation will finish.
 * If you want to have only CEP/DSE as source, first remove the unrelated projects from the workspace, and then select the corresponding projects.
 * You can additionally select the VIATRA Tooling subproject that install VIATRA from the CI update site from Hudson. This avoids the need for manual bootstrapping query code generation; however in case of future generator changes you have to make sure your installation is up-to-date.

Best regards,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi

Eclipse Technologies Expert