Re: [viatra-dev] !Important! Re: Next meeting

Hi all,

The meeting will be at the usual time, 24 March 2016, 14:00 CET.

Cheers
Istvan

--
István Ráth, PhD
Research Fellow

On 17 March 2016 at 16:44:06, István Ráth (rath@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Dear all,

As many of you may have noticed (sorry for the email avalanche), Zoli and I have combed through the bugzilla in order to produce a feasible list of issues that will be addressed during the following 3-4 weeks in preparation for the 1.2 release.

While doing this, we moved many things over to 1.3.x target milestones. If anyone notices anything that should be moved back to 1.2.0 (because it’s mostly done, or will need to be done as it qualifies as a braking issue) please move them back. This especially concerns CEP and DSE as neither Istvan (David) or Nasz were present today.

Cheers,
Istvan

ps. In case you haven’t noticed, VIATRA and IncQuery were heavily featured in MoDeS3, a university student project that recently won the 3rd prize at the Eclipse IoT Contest and triggered a lot of positive feedback and interest from all over the Eclipse community! I would like to use this opportunity to thank and congratulate the MoDeS3 team and of course all the contributors of the VIATRA project!
https://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/20160310_iotchallenge_winners2016.php