Re: [viatra-dev] [458324] Build job restructure

On 2015.02.02. 13:18:53, David, Istvan <davidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Also: the org.eclipse.viatra.emf.runtime.feature project should be renamed to org.eclipse.viatra.emf.feature, as there will be DSL, UI and other plugins related to the same module (EMF).
[Abel]: In my opinion, it is okay as it is exactly for the reason you mentioned. When we have UI plugins, we will probably put them in a different feature (viatra.emf.ui) to avoid requiring UI dependencies for an application that only uses the runtime.
Please, let me know what do you think and I'll handle the renaming.

In the meantime, the build jobs have been renamed as discussed.
[Abel]: Thanks for all the clean-up so far!

Back to the top