Re: [viatra-dev] Gerrit code review

Hi all,

we got Gerrit enabled for the project.

In the short term, we need to change the push uri for the EMF API:
 * Old URI: ssh://zujhelyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/viatra2/org.eclipse.viatra2.emf.git
 * New URI: ssh://zujhelyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/viatra2/org.eclipse.viatra2.emf.git

If you change the existing URI (instead of simply using the new) it is possible you get a warning that the public key of the server has changed. That is normal, as we are receiving the instance from Gerrit.

For future details (if required), see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gerrit

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi