[viatra-dev] Build server updates

Hi all,

for extending our capabilities of build automatization, we have requested per-project Hudson instances for both the IncQuery and VIATRA2 project.

The main difference is that our old jobs on https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/ are disabled, and everything should be available from https://hudson.eclipse.org/viatra2 and https://hudson.eclipse.org/incquery respectively.

I have found some issues related to the build of the VPM-based VIATRA2 code base, everything else should be fine. Please, do not re-enable the old jobs (e.g. for creating an integration build), but use the new ones.

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz