Re: [viatra-dev] Gerrit code review

Hi,

I read through the resources you mentioned and I agree that Gerrit should work nicely as a code review system to get contributions accepted into our code base.

From the thread, this seems to be a good practice for deciding whether to use Bugzilla or Gerrit for discussing certain things: http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg09923.html

+1 for introducing Gerrit into our workflow for VIATRA.

Cheers,
  Ábel Hegedüs

Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group
Department of Measurement and Information Systems