From: Philippe Ombredanne <pombredanne@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: emo@xxxxxxxxxxx, paul@xxxxxxxxxxx, pbiondich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, burke@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 8:23:52 PM GMT-0600
Subject: [ve-dev] Visual XForms editor, OpenMRS and fighting the AIDS pandemic in Africa

I met this week end with folks (Paul and Burke) from the
http://openmrs.org project during the Google Summer of Code mentor
summit.
Their project is important as it strives to provide an open source
platform for managing medical records for less economically advantaged
countries, such as African countries, and to bring their contributions
to fight AIDS.
They use a lot of Eclipse BIRT, and are on the lookout foir a visual
XForms editors to create new forms for medical records.

I thought it would be awesome if we could do some collaboration
together.

It would be open source, cool, within the VE charter (and could probably
use Cathy's VE Groovy base too) and even better it would help to fight
for a good cause.

I am calling out to volunteers that could be interested to make
something like that happen.
If member companies would want to contribute in kind or resources to
help (resources are always better), that would be even better.
I am asking the emo to kindly forward this request to the Eclipse
membership at large list.

If you are interested, please join the ve-dev

--
Cheers
Philippe

http://easyeclipse.org - http://phpeclipse.net - http://eclipse.org/atf