From: Philippe Ombredanne <pombredanne@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David J. Orme <djo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 8:23:52 PM GMT-0600
Subject: XSWT and EXSWT

Hi:
David Orme one of the historic lead for the VE project maintained a
library called XSWT tighly related to visual editing.
Tom Schindl (Jface committer) in agreement with David, forked that
library and maintains it now as EXSWT.
I would like us to consider invinting Tom to join VE and contribute
EXSWT code to VE.
Also we could possibly
start working using Cathy's Groovy related contribution to create a
visual EXSWT editor .
Thoughts?

--
Cheers