[ve-dev] API to Generate XMl

Hi,

Right now VE generates Java. How can I make it generate XML?

I can see the component hierarchy and the properties in the XML view. I.e.
the EMF model is visible in the XMLView.

Is there an API available to the XML view? How can access it,  parse it and
generate my own XML?

Or

Is there an API to walk the EMF model and generate XML? Lets say, I want to
have buttons in VE like:

 "Generate XML" - that will walk the EMF model and generate XML to a file.
 "Execute XML" - walk the EMF model, generate XML and execute it

Thanks and regards,

Janak

Back to the top