[ve-dev] How to generate XML instead of Java in VEP

Hi,
I tried to follow the post in which the screen shots were provided for just switching the XML generation ..

However The setup I am using doesn't show any such option !!!!

Instead it shows the following ..

I am using :: Eclipse SDK  Version: 3.1.0 Build id: I20050627-1435

The following is the VEP info..

Basically I want is a way to generate the XML of the Form that I create using VE so that I can persist it & later on feed the same XML back to the VE for runtime ..

Is there any programmatic way to extend the VEP to achieve the same -- say create a plugin which has this feature ?

Cheers,

Ujjwal

Back to the top