[ve-dev] Customised Swing layout manager

Hi all,

  I have implemented a swing layout manager along with the constraints class. I loaded it to the eclipse enviroment as a bundle in the plugin. Now when i use this layout in a visual class I am able to arrange the components by changing the constraints values from the source view. But i am unable to move the component on the design view(changing the constraints from the properties and design view) .Can you help me out to solve my layout poblem. Do i need to implement some a layout assistant that will interface with my layout manager and the visualeditor.

Best Regards
-Rashmi

Back to the top