Re: [ve-dev] creationClassURI

What are the symptoms when it does not function (any .log entries?).  Also, is the URI the only change in the palette contribution?  ... Also, how is MyPanel contributed to the project?  Is the source in the project?

------------
Dr. Gili Mendel
IBM
Software Development
RTP Raleigh, NC
(919)543 6408, tie: 441 6408

Ali Ikinci <aikinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/24/2005 07:53 AM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project

ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] creationClassURI

Hi,
I developed an extension to the ve palette, namely MyPalette with
MyPanel. Made my xmi file and when I launch a test application then my
Button with my Icon and the right naming is there, but it doesn't
function. If I write creationClassURI="java:/javax.swing#JPanel" to
myuibeanscats.xmi then my Button creates JPanels. So all I have to do is
to fill the right value to creationClassURI for my Class MyPanel , or do
I have to modifiy my environment in any way. Reading the articles on the
VEP site didn't help really.

Thanks

Ali Ikinci