[udig-dev] Catalog service sorting problem

Hi,

having a shape and an imagemosaic plugin competing against each other for an imagemosaic shape file, I noticed that the sorting ii the catalog, if multiple Services are found, is just the wrong order (according to the javaDoc of IServiceInfo.getMetric()). I created a pull request to fix it, also including a test: https://github.com/locationtech/udig-platform/pull/194.

Regards,

Hendrik

IBYKUS AG für Informationstechnologie, Erfurt / HRB 108616 - D-Jena / Vorstand: Helmut C. Henkel, Dr. Lutz Richter
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Wolfgang Habel

Back to the top