Re: [udig-dev] GeoTools gt-wfs2 testing

I am going to leave this with you Niels, the branch is https://github.com/udig/udig-platform/tree/udig-gt-12-snapshot

And the README has dev env instructions if you want to run in a debugger.

Jody Garnett

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 6:52 AM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jody Garnett

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 4:47 AM, Niels Charlier <niels@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jody,

thanks for that. Which version should I download?
Is this instead of https://github.com/uDig/udig-platform/tree/udig-gt-12-snapshot because I tried to git clone that one and it didn't work?

Thanks for the testing as well, I will get back to you asap about your issues.
Currently working on geotools swing testing.

Kind Regards
Niels