[udig-dev] win64 build

Kind of good news Ivan:

I can reproduce your build problem on win64 - the application starts up, however the layer menu is not listed.

I am actually using the same checkout that works on the mac, so it is down to development environment.  While I do not know yet what is wrong, at least you are not alone.

Usually the only thing platform dependent is SWT:
- checking SWT - it is the expected win32/ x86_64
- checked forms (since you reported trouble) and it looks like it was correctly fetched from the target platform. It depends on JFace and SWT as expected

Suppose the next step is to look at the dependencies one by one ..

For org.locationtech.project.ui (which is responsible for the menu) I notice a couple of odd things:
- com.lowagie.text has an explicit version number
- net.miginfocom.swt has an explicit version number

Removing those two explicit numbers and starting again has restored the layers menu!

I will commit that change and you can let me know if it worked for you.

Jody Garnett

Back to the top