Re: [udig-dev] Development environment

I can answer your OSX issue. On OSX the JRE can start up as a 32 or 64 bit app.

    -d32          use a 32-bit data model if available
    -d64          use a 64-bit data model if available (implies -server, only for x86_64)

Which one to choose? The same one as your SWT libraries. So add a -d32 to your launch configuration I guess. Wonder if it is using the SWT out of the target platform or out of your Eclipse IDE?

Jody Garnett