Re: [udig-devel] location tech initial contribution update

Great and Welcome back! I can organize a meeting for the next week, if it fits for you guys, how about Tuesday, June, 4th 12PM :  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=IRC+to+organize+Eclipse+IP+Tasks+for+uDIG+contributions&iso=20130604T12&p1=307&ah=1

I guess the major task is to convert the following headers into something new without LGPL:

/* Spatial Operations & Editing Tools for uDig
 *
 * Axios Engineering under a funding contract with:
 *      Diputación Foral de Gipuzkoa, Ordenación Territorial
 *
 *      http://www.axios.es
 *
 * (C) 2006, Diputación Foral de Gipuzkoa, Ordenación Territorial (DFG-OT).
 * DFG-OT agrees to licence under Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
 *
 * All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials
 * are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0
 */

I would suggest to let the copyright from the original owner where it is but remove the second line, because our community vote declared that we moved from LGPL to EPL+BSD like the last sentences of the header already declares. Therefor the initial  license is not required anymore. The header should look like this, correct me if I'm missing something or if we can remove something more:

/* Spatial Operations & Editing Tools for uDig
 *
 * Axios Engineering under a funding contract with:
 *      Diputación Foral de Gipuzkoa, Ordenación Territorial
 *
 *      http://www.axios.es
 *
 * (C) 2006, Diputación Foral de Gipuzkoa, Ordenación Territorial (DFG-OT).
 *
 * All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials
 * are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0
 */

Opinions?
- Frank