[udig-devel] location tech initial contribution update

Got back second round of feedback, this time very detailed.

Looks like we have:
- a number of files still marked LGPL (mostly eu.udig.tools)
- and a few section with with GPL in the header (JGrass mostly), and SLDValidator we will have to remove (or get pushed into GeoTools)
- a few mentions of swear words in the comments to clean up!
- all my wireframe sketcher diagrams

I will try and put the document up in google docs for PSC members to look at, and make a plan of attack.
All in all much better then our first attempt, thanks for the hard work on dependencies Frank.

--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top