Re: [udig-devel] Problem with Spaces in Filenames

We are kind of in limbo during the migration to eclipse hosting (i.e. we have not sorted out as a team what we want to do - and I do not have a fix on how long it will take for the initial codebase to be available).

My understanding is that since you are set up on the eclipse end of things that we can smoothly pull your fix over when the time comes.

Ideas?

--
Jody Garnett