[udig-devel] doc image use (unused images and image size)

Idea: Add a second that checks for broken (or unused) images.
broken images are already covered by the sphinx build itself. To find
unused would be cool, because the huge part of the generated html
folder are images (35MB of 38MB). This doesn't mean that we have
unused images the moment but this would help OSGeo Live as well ;)
It would also be good to further compress the images; or render some as grayscale?

It occurred to me that the large jump in image use is a result of converting
walkthrough 1 and walkthrough 2 into RST and should not of been unexpected.

Here are the large images over 200k:
georeferencing.png
workbench.jpg
editor_maximized.png